Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Blog HERE WE GO!

Okay family...and friends...The White/Donahue Family Blog page is now up and running.  Use this to keep in touch with each other, including calendar updates etc. 

I intend to use it to let you all know what I'm up to...which right is enjoying my week of freedom from the press!!! HA, HA!!!!  Although I will start writing this afternoon on my new children's storybook project...perhaps I'll use you to critique my progress...but you have to be honest.

Update:  I just got invited to apply for the Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society through my University!  Yes...that's right...an HONOR society...see...being boring isn't ALL bad!  Anyway, I am excited like a little child wanting mommy to look at my spelling test with the big 100% written on the top in red ink!  The reason I'm like this??? Pride.  What's the old adage?  "Pride goeth before the fall?"  Well, I guess I am used to that!  Hee hee...so I choose to be excited.

Too make a long story short...WRITE!

6 comments:

  1. I am going to move to Costa Rica and sell propane tanks on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, why do you have a new, weird email address? Who is alex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christianna has a game today and tomorrow at home at 3:30. They are undefeated so far...come support the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to participate in this blog, but I cannot read it. The red on blue is impossible.

    ReplyDelete